8.1.13

53

The titillating sound of water
leaking from the bathroom sink;
gracefully interweaving
with Jonsi's angelic being, with
Sigur Ros' majestic trimming.

* * *

I remember walking into a sea of diversity;
strangers but lovers all along.
I remember drowning into a palette of ethereal tunes;
dreams marrying reality, song by song.
I remember wishing for that familiar warmth
to covet the solitariness in me,
for a rye to stand there beside me
as I let the night consumed me whole.

Smothered in love. Smothered in grace.

How could I ever be more thankful
when the sky was at its most generous
and pleasing, showering bliss onto
each hungry souls;
for each bead drew us closer,
each bead brought us together.
How could I ever be more thankful
towards the universe, for
everything fell into place.
From the scent of wholeness at this shallow end,
to everything beyond description,
laying at the bottom of infinite depth.

Such beauty.

I thanked Nox and Venus,
and the Icelandic pearls from heaven,
I thanked every atoms and fragments
blending harmoniously for the anthem,

for I was loved.

I am loved.

Sigur Ros' Hoppipolla on spiel.

No comments:

Post a Comment