30.10.12

50

You can razz all you want and
roast my paradigm-- my
only wand. You can lash me out and
cut me apart, just to pull me back
on my feet, and
jerk me off again like a
piece of shit.
It's okay, I don't mind.
I hope they disburden your life.
I hope my imbibing every words
you've said and every looks you've
flicked upon my face, will chirk up
your days of enduring
the sight of my vulgar contenance
and odious opinions.
You can poniard the peri in me
with your smirks and derision,
I'll take it all.
I'll take
it
all.
You can hurl my dreams away,
crush my hopes and imaginations to
the darkest donjon. I'll find my way
to crawl into it and redeem
in silence.

But, listen.

Inside this chamber I ask for nothing,
except to forbid you ruffians from entering
as king and queen and
aristocrats of thy means.
No yowls, no scoffs, no jaywalking through
that door. No disesteeming this gamine
you've put in contempt all along.

Let me have this puny chamber
and you can all embrace the whole universe.
Let me have this stuffy chamber so
I could spawn a little saneness
before you bedevil my soul for breakfast.

Let me have my petty elysium
and I will take it all.
I'll take it all.

1 comment:

  1. As the temperature increases, air can hold more water vapor.
    Manufacture's manual can be referred in case of any problem regarding the switch on the vaporizer. Buy one now from the leading vaporizer stores online.

    my web site - portable vaporizer

    ReplyDelete